GRE Exam Preparation(Graduate Record Examination)
Online Exam Preparation
--> GRE Exam Preparation
The GRE – Graduate Record Examination is administered by Educational Testing Services (ETS), United States of America. The GRE test is generally written by graduates in Humanities, Sciences, Engineering, and Technology. The Score in GRE is widely accepted in the universities and institutions of United States of America, Europe, Canada, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America for admission into departments of higher studies and research. The test evaluates what a candidate has learnt as part of undergraduate / college studies and the knowledge of a candidate in a course / study area.
The GRE test is available in two different modes-
1. GRE General Test - This test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills of candidates.
2. GRE Subject Tests - This test is available in a variety of subjects, viz; maths, computers, biology etc; the test measures knowledge of candidates’ in specific subject areas that a candidate has studied at college level.
theglobaltutors.com covers list of GRE Test Areas
* Analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it,
* Analyze relationships among component parts of sentences, and * Recognize relationships between words and concepts.
* Understand basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data analysis
* Reason quantitatively, and * Solve problems in a quantitative setting.
* Articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
* Examine claims and accompanying evidence
* Support ideas with relevant reasons and examples,
* Sustain a well-focused, coherent discussion, and
* Control the elements of standard written English.
GRE Subject Tests - The following testing areas are available under this category:
* Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
* Computer Science
* Literature in English